Whether you have some news you want to share, a new single/EP/album due out and would like a review, a live show that you would like us to photograph & review, are interested in joining our team or, perhaps you just want to chat, then we would love to hear from you.
Robert should be your port of call for most things on the site however should you wish to speak to an individual directly we have attached a list of contact addresses below.
Content Submission Tips:
- Please include a link to a bio, contact info, release details, tour and member details.
- If sending your music digitally for review, please provide us with a link where we can download your release. Sites like Dropbox, Soundcloud and Bandcamp are preferred. If you would rather send us a physical copy please let us know and we can sort something out.
- Please send a link (don’t attach) to a press photo or album artwork JPG of about 800px wide, no larger than 1000px for use on the site.
- Please give us plenty of notice, particularly if you would like us to cover a live show or review a record before it’s release. Two to three weeks should give us enough time to schedule you in.
- Don’t be offended if you don’t hear back from us. We receive a lot of requests but there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to cover everything we receive.